Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Half Circles Media Pvt Ltd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on the user computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of the user browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Country refers to: India
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social networking website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Website refers to Half Circles Media, accessible from https://www.halfcircles.in
• User means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and using the user Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using Our Service, We may ask the user to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify The user. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.Usage Data may include information such as user Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Service that the user visit, the time and date of the user visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When The user access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically through Google Analytics, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device The user use, The user mobile device unique ID, the IP address of The user mobile device, The user mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser The user use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that users browser sends whenever user visit our service or when user access the service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media ServicesThe Company allows the user to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If users decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with The user Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as the user name, the user email address, the user activities or the user contact list associated with that account.
The technologies we use may include:
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies.Persistent Cookies remain on the user personal computer or mobile device when the user goes offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as the user closes the user web browser. The user can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide The user with services available through the Website and to enable The user to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that The user have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide The user with those services.
• Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
• Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices the user make when the user use the Website, such as remembering the user login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide the
Use of The user Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
• To manage the user Account: to manage the user registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data the user provides can give the user access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to the user as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services the user have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
• To contact The user: To contact The user by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide The user with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that the user have already purchased or enquired about unless The user have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage the user requests: To attend and manage the user requests to us.
• For business transfers: We may use The user information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use The user information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and the user experience. We may share the user personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share the user personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact the user.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer The user personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share the user information with our business partners to offer the user certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when the user share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If the user interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, The user contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see the user name, profile, pictures and description of the user activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of the user activity, communicate with the user and view the user profile.
• With The user consent: We may disclose the user personal information for any other purpose with the user consent.
Retention of The user Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of The user Personal Data
The user information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of The user state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from The user jurisdiction.
Disclosure of The user Personal Data
Law enforcementUnder certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose the user Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirementsThe Company may disclose the user Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: • Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
Security of The user Personal DataThe security of the user Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the user Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If the user are a parent or guardian and the user are aware that the user child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing the user information and the user country requires consent from a parent, we may require the user parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Refund & Cancellation for AffiliatesThe user may cancel the user account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Once the user account is cancelled all of the user Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that the user does in fact want to cancel the user account before doing so.
• If the user cancels the Service in the middle of the month, the user will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid the user will not be charged again.
• We reserve the right to modify or terminate the affiliate service for any reason, without notice at any time.
• Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Half Circles Media may suspend or terminate the user account if we suspect that the user (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.